Sunday 15 June 2008

Soon in my shop...

It's high time I showed something really extra...it is not my new project but I modified. These are button earrings with a post just in the middle of the lower part of the earring.
They are made of sterling silver wire wrapped with a 28 gauge wire which is formed in a petal. Each of them is only 12mm long. I used some garnet and citrine stones to decorate the middle part the the flowers.
This project I made thank to one of Eni Oken's free tutorials, which she has on her website.
As you can see in the picture the silver is included :)

4 comments:

Lisa Olson said...

Just simply beautiful, I really do think your stuff is wonderful.

Makateria said...

Thanks a lot, the pendant will appear soon :)

Magriet said...

Hi. Those earrings are absolutely gorgeous. I'm only just starting with wire wrapping but it'll be a while before I'm that good :)

Makateria said...

There is still a lot of thing for me to learn :) I hope you can make it :) everybody does. Good luck and thank you for such a nice comment