Friday 6 June 2008

Bridal earrings

Last week my friend got married and I was thinking about new earrings which could match to the bridal dress...this what I am presenting is the result of my last days work. Marquise shaped frames are decorated with sterling silver wrapped wire and few rock crystals which makes the earrings look fabulous :) really. I have never before thought about earrings with transparent stones but these look fantastic. And again you can see that I love flowers :). Still thinking about oxidizing them but I am not sure if there is any use for that ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ja tam szybciej zauważam pewną tendencję do określonych kształtów kolczyka ;)

Lisa Olson said...

Wow, I love these earings, do you do a necklace to match? They are so pretty.

Makateria said...

Well still thinking about the necklace :)